Landscape stonemasonry is Ministry of Stone’s original and long standing specialty. Whether deciding on recycled or newly quarried stone, we can source and design to your requirements. We shape stone in various traditional and modern styles as well as recommend and apply sealants where advised or desired.
Being licensed Structural Landscapers Contractors, we can take care of all aspects of the project from excavation, plumbing and drainage, formwork and concreting, brick and block masonry right through to the finishing details that compliment the stone installation such as soil works, laying of turf, planting, mulching.
We are currently able to carry out small to medium domestic landscape construction projects where natural Australian stone elements are required for the following installation examples;
- freestanding and retaining walls
- steps / stairs / landings
- capping’s / copings
- pool surrounds
- paths / paving
- creative stepping stone options
- arches / entrance features
- low profile wall claddings
- water feature elements
- decorative pillars, plinths, support structures
- outdoor bbq elements and alfresco gas fire pits / tables
- furniture and statement pieces
- prefabrication of unique walling and paving patterns
We can work closely with you to help you better understand all the options and make a decision that’s right for you. In the meantime, we have included some of our previous projects to inspire.